Are you ready to meet new people and together explore a topic leading to growth and change at work, at home – or both?
- Are you open to sharing your thoughts in a small group?
- Do you welcome the perspectives of others?
- Are you seeking a shared experience in a safe environment?
I’m a coach who can help you explore new ideas and apply them to the way you work and live
During my 30-plus years in social services administration, I helped people at all levels navigate life’s toughest challenges. So I’m hard-wired to treat you with dignity, listen with empathy and respond with honesty. My style is low-key and non-judgmental.
A licensed independent social worker since 1980, I coach from a foundation of social work knowledge, steeped in years of experience working in public agencies and nonprofit organizations and with the diverse populations they serve. My willingness to be vulnerable throughout my career – and take calculated risks – led to creativity and innovation. Asking “What if?” and “Why not?” inspired new visions, encouraged collaboration and led to lasting change for individuals, leaders, teams and entire organizations.
As your coach, I can help you better understand yourself and others so you can better manage yourself and your relationships. Your starting point is more self-awareness – and more self-confidence.
Read more about Rhonda Reagh, an Advanced Certified Personal and Executive Coach (ACPEC) through the College of Executive Coaching. The college teaches an assessment-based professional coaching process adapted from the Center for Creative Leadership, one of the early pioneers in executive coaching. The college’s Certified Personal and Executive Coach program has been accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
During mastermind groups, participants challenge each other to set powerful goals and accomplish them.
Mastermind groups require:
- Commitment (important!)
- Willingness to give and receive feedback
- Willingness to support members with total honesty, respect and compassion
We convene custom mastermind groups for like-minded people who either:
- Already know each other
- Want to meet new people to explore topics such as barriers to change, goal setting or self-evaluation
Mastermind groups can meet either face-to-face or in a webinar format.
- Help you peel back the layers of discovery by drawing on my experience in social work and my understanding of group dynamics
- Ask provocative questions to ignite your thinking
- Encourage you to be vulnerable and take risks
- Become more aware of yourself and others so you can better manage yourself and your relationships
- Discover your strengths so you can use them to make changes in your life
- Develop self-confidence so you can go where you want to go
- Jenna always felt isolated from other women. Now she’s connected to a close group of like-minded women.
- Jack didn’t feel comfortable expressing himself in front of others. Now he’s the first one to share his opinion in a small group.
- Elaine always worried she didn’t have the “right” answer to certain questions about life and change. Now she’s comfortable with ambiguity as she explores the possibilities.
Group coaching is a journey with many destinations along the way. So let’s begin!
Contact me today at email@example.com or 937.901.5612 to learn about upcoming group coaching sessions in your area.
Take that first step to find the answers that lie within you!